All 47 art Reviews

Kneeling Kneeling

but if you stop drawing humans. . .

how will we ever see any more furs? the basis of all furs is the human form, just add fur.
personally, i think the pelvis is a little too short for this pic, maybe if it was brought up slightly. Well done piece in general, i personally like seeing the shading lines but then again i prefer the human touch.

Linda On Ice Linda On Ice

like the humor

i actually am kinda part of that one layer rule. like whenever it snows i end up just putting on my flannel line jeans, even in a blizzard. anyway, the story still packs amazing punch TB, and i seriously hope to see a lot more.

Mommy Mommy

oh yeah!

Man this takes me back. I remember all the awesome things that were in the comics, as well as the off shoot comics like princess sally. Man i didn't think ANYONE remembered Bernie. Still doing awesome as always in your drawing man.

Forever Your's Forever Your's

awesome

i always love a literal interpretation of an abstract concept. there's a reason i have a heart for an avatar. when people realize it, it's rather surprising to them and at the same time, horrifying. stright up awesomeman, keep it up. btw, black pen and colored pencil?

Lil' Serpent Lil' Serpent

damn

you even get the cute side of things down perfectly. i just wonder what the wings are made of and how she (i'm guessing an amphibious female) got the wings.

Fatchaos responds:

Thanks ^^

They are like insect wings, in this case, like a dragonfly. And yes, she dwells near & in water. Not sure what made me gave her such wings...

Yo Yo

not surprising. . .

I just want to ask, what group for DA was this? take a colored pencil and black pen approach? cause it looks impressive. the only thing that was wired is the middle finger looking kinda pointy like a nail or something. Unless you meant to do that. Soundproof headphones ftw! now if only i can find those ones with the built in subwoofer.

A Night to Remember A Night to Remember

impressive

Was this all just pencil? Cause it looks great. I have to ask what was the hardest part about making this?

ScorpianX0 responds:

Not all was pencil. The lineart was inked, but the values and shading was all pencil. As for the Hardest part, was probably making sure values of the objects was proportional to other objects ( aka, making sure something colored white, is much lighter as another object that's blue ) And add in the fact there's 2 light sources.

Thanks though, I'm glad you liked it ^^

Beach Linda (January) Beach Linda (January)

yeah. . .

Boy she's one hell of a looker no matter how she's drawn. Also, great way to break in a new year of drawing. Anything that i thought that needed improvement was already covered so, nice job. Gotta call TB over here at some point.

Afterhumanity responds:

February's should be good too, but eh I'm not sure what to do with that... ><

Merry 5 Months Merry 5 Months

a good choice for a portfolio

I am distinctly reminded of Paine's thief outfit from Final Fantasy X-2. I know this one really seems photoshopped considering the shading but one must go all out when it comes to those he or she cares about. reminds me of the stunt i pulled at christmas.

Another Linda Drawin' Another Linda Drawin'

can't blame you there

i've seen your comics, and it gets kind of monotonous to draw the character the same way again and again.